Yesterday I decided that when Annie got up I would have a fun project ready and I could remember gluing colored pasta to paper when I was little in sunday school so I googled it to find out how.
It turned out way more colorful than I remember and I was pretty excited how easy it was! Check it out!
You couldn't actually wear the necklace because the dye comes off if it gets wet.
(trying to get this child to look at the camera and smile is ridiculous! She doesn't do it, this is her in mid-sentence talking to Grammy because I told her we were taking the picture for Grammy to see)
Just mix approximately:
1/2 T rubbing alcohol
5-10 drops of food coloring
a few handful's of pasta
into a ziplock bag and gently mash, shake & mix
We let ours set out in the sunshine while we splashed around in the kiddie pool to soak our food colored fingers. I suggest a fan turned on high while mixing and measuring the rubbing alcohol we were quite fumigated ;o)
Last nights movie review : Adjustment Bureau (that has to be the hardest word to spell ever!)
It was odd but entertaining enough for a $1 Redbox rental. There was a sex scene and true to PG-13 movies these days they used their obligatory F word once. Otherwise it was Matt Damon who is always fun to watch and whoever wrote it was pretty inventive. The end was anticlimactic however not a let down which totally ruins it for my husband so that was appreciated :o)
And the Ice cream was as delectable as ever and I will triumphantly report to you that I stuck to my 1 serving which is good because it was probably 500calories alone ;o)
It was odd but entertaining enough for a $1 Redbox rental. There was a sex scene and true to PG-13 movies these days they used their obligatory F word once. Otherwise it was Matt Damon who is always fun to watch and whoever wrote it was pretty inventive. The end was anticlimactic however not a let down which totally ruins it for my husband so that was appreciated :o)
And the Ice cream was as delectable as ever and I will triumphantly report to you that I stuck to my 1 serving which is good because it was probably 500calories alone ;o)

4 comments:
Ooo - what a fun project! I love coloring pasta! Did you know it works with rice too?!? I didn't! Fun stuff.
That movie is a few down on our queue. I'm looking forward to it. Ice cream makes any so-so movie night really great.
I love my necklace! so darling of her to think of me!
Yeah BLOGS. I love them. I love those girlies.
Post a Comment