Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Favorite Things

This girl


Loves

(with reservation when they are out of their cages)
The

Pet

Store!

She visits on a daddy date quite often. Tonight she asked me what I was going to do while she and her daddy went the the pet store and the bank store. :o) I thought I would tag along and put my 2 cents in on the movie & snack selection for after the girls went to bed (mommy date you know). She has the place memorized and knows when a pet has been purchased. She actually took her daddy to the front of the store to "tell that lady where did the big fish go". :o)

The movie choice was Adjustment Bureau, ill let you know how it goes. The chocolate choice was Graters Buckeye Blitz and I already know how that will go... half a pint at a time!!!


1 comment:

the mama said...

Cute pictures! Cute girl! I'm anxious to know what you thought of A.B. Wait - did you actually stay awake through the movie?