Saturday, March 5, 2011

What's Up With Me?

Making: Chicken Tacos

Laughing at: Annie dancing on the coffee table "like Dave"

Seeing: How much healthier I could be eating

Hearing: Basketball (it's March and the madness is considered a national holiday worthy of purchasing one month of cable television in order to watch it!)

Tasting: Emerald walnut granola breakfast mix

Smelling: Nothing really although my hubby says it smells like a dirty diaper in here

Feeling: Tired and ready for bed

Reading: In defense of Food by Michael Pollan

Wishing: That I would go take these scratchy contacts out

Loving: Weekends with my hubby and rainy day excuses to lay around

Craving: Chocolate of course but I am fighting it... for now :o)

Liking: that I am back in the produce co-op and have a kitchen full of yummy food

Anticipating: My new shed and raised garden

Thinking: That I am going to get carpel tunnel if I keep trying to type while laying on the couch on my back with the computer haphazardly propped on a pillow :o)