Friday, November 5, 2010

"Munch"

As Annie has so wonderfully dubbed lunch. Last night I was craving a Frittata and so for lunch I decided to see if I could manage to create one. After looking up if I could put my omelet pan in the oven (I can!) I started sauteing onions and green peppers, and mixed in a huge handful of spinach along with salt and pepper. I mixed all that into 2 eggs and 1 white and some Feta cheese and let it set then transferred it to the oven for about 13 min and let it cook through! It was Sooooo good and Annie loved it too! She kept asking for "more eggs"! Ha! Eggs is the least of what was in it but I wasn't going to spoil her "munch" :o)

The picture is not all that appetizing with the plate sitting on my lap. It also looks huge here but it was only 8in and fit perfectly on a little salad plate! Best of all it was only about 6 ww points!

3 comments:

the Pie family said...

yumm!!!

Susan Holt Simpson said...

I'm going to try that!

erin said...

Wow - that looks awesome! mmmmm feta and spinach....I want one. It totally does look enormous in that picture! That's funny. 6 points only? That is fantastic!