Sunday, September 12, 2010

206

That's the number that determined my fate this morning. That was the number that was assigned to Mia in the nursery. I was expecting it, she was due to eat during church. Off I went making jokes along the way with the ladies in the hall... you know the milk wagon, mooing that sort of thing. As I was feeding her she decided to poop... All Over Me! It was down my (kelly's actually :o) shirt onto my skirt and it was awful! I went out into the foyer just to share laughs with the other 4 moms standing out there. My wonderful fearless dear ladies bible study leader Ann Hornblower actually pointed at me and doubled over in laughter! So I made Ann hold her while I cleaned myself up! I then hung out at the nursery desk for the last 15 min of church not being able to muster up the courage to go back to church with the front of me soaking wet and smelling like poo!

4 comments:

because HE first loved us said...

That is truly the best thing I've ever heard! haha

the mama said...

But she is the most beautiful swishy face there is!

krissy said...

haha. your turn for the poo moments! We need to start a club.

running shoes said...

so THAT's why your couldn't stay and chat.
If it makes you feel any better, I couldn't smell you while I was standing next to you. :0)