Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One More

Try this one, its a mixture of the two, I just cant decide which one I like better, I agree with Susan about the slight creepyness of the sepia one but I did like it better than the other. What do you think about the colored blanket? I am going to have to send the original to Doogie and let him play with it. :o)




What do you think? Which one is better? I cant decide.

9 comments:

Betsy said...

Both are fun, but I prefer the all sepia one...it is more rustic.

Kentucky Kate said...

I like the color one. It reminds me of a picture in a book I read as a kid where the little girl is looking for the baby in all the pictures and finally figures out that she is the baby.

Kimberly said...

Sepia!

Rachael Neal said...

sepia it is for me. :)

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Color! The other one looks a little spooky...

running shoes said...

sepia

Shannon said...

Sepia! Looks so old fashion and cute! Professional even!

Eric said...

I'm going to be difficult. I like the color one, but I prefer the framing on the sepia one.

running shoes said...

still the sepia. I agree with the framing that Eric pointed out.